You're invited to a fun filled two days for creativity, connection and community!
Join me at the Crafter's Collective Retreat this August!
Pre-Orders Start Now!
Register by February 28, 2023 to get a swag bag of cutouts for free ($85 value)!
YOU'RE INVITED TO
GATHER TOGETHER TO SHARE, LEARN AND GET INSPIRED. A CURATED CRAFT RETREAT EXPERIENCE.
FOR FEMALE CRAFTERS & CREATIVE SOULS
DON'T FORGET THE VIP ADD ON EXPERIENCE!
The Crafter's Collective retreat is more than just craft classes and hands on learning. It’s a time to reconnect, share your crafting knowledge, ask questions and build friendships with your fellow crafters and Print Cut Craft Club members.
All yours for just $397
AT THE CRAFTER'S COLLECTIVE RETREAT, YOU'LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
Try a new technique or learn new skills from Traci, Owner of Print Cut Craft and a few other guest teachers. We will play with vinyl, wood signs, paper crafts, and more to expand your knowledge.
Get to know fellow crafters who have the same passion you do! Evening sessions are for unwinding, crafting on your own projects or finishing up an uncompleted one. This is the BEST place to be if you love to craft and be artistic. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!
Crafting together fosters community and you will be part of something special. Take this time for yourself and explore your creativity! You DESERVE it!
SAY YES TO CRAFTING IN PERSON!
Whether you're just-getting-started or a seasoned crafter, this hands-on retreat will help you maximize your time both crafting and learning new skills. Create 9 projects in 2 days!! Class kit provided for each craft, you only need to bring a few basic craft supplies to get started!!
So, if you're ready to GET CRAFTING... join me in person!
LIMITED SEATING: There is room for 80 crafters. At the Crafter's Collective event you'll have the opportunity to get support from Traci & her team to get you crafting, while having time to connect with your fellow crafters. *See COVID guidelines below*
All yours for just $397
The Crafter's Collective IN PERSON event takes place in the gorgeous Townhall Texas in Shenandoah, Texas.
2 Day Craft Workshop will take place in this location.
Special hotel rate is available for attendees, subject to availability.
We want to make your experience as uncomplicated as possible! Simply arrive in Houston, Texas (event hotels are an easy 20 minute drive from IAH airport) and we take care of the rest.
2 days of crafting crammed full of projects for winter decor, Christmas festivities and general everyday crafts. You will go home with amazing crafts that look like they came from a Pinterest image.
Event Craft Kits Included!!! Each project comes with all the main components to create each craft. We provide the wood, pre-cut vinyl, paint, fabric, etc. and all the main embellishments. All you need to bring is a general craft kit (see FAQs for what to pack).
Meals: Lunch, snack, dinner & dessert provided Friday and Lunch & Snack provided on Saturday during the in-person event.
A limited number of discounted room rates for the event are available for $119 a night.
On site event attendees get a swag bag when you check in for the event.
Shipping available Saturday to get crafts sent home, or even boxed up for a carry on for the airplane.
PJ Party Craft-a-Palooza where we will have open craft time, shop our DIY KITs, festive games, and some SUPER fun surprises.
Mingle with Traci & her team, try new products and techniques, and grow your crafting confidence.
Specialty creative “hands-on” session with a guest instructor or two. It’s like a grown-up summer camp!
Opportunity for close conversations and connection with other attendees through chats and a fun PJ Party craft-a-palooza. (priceless)
Private Facebook Group for attendees to gather, strategize, and connect on plans before and after retreat.
Opportunity to purchase a VIP ticket to Thursday night's "Meet, Mingle & Make". See more details at checkout.
Feel free to bring your Cricut cutting machine for open craft night, but if not we will have cutting machines & heat presses for you to use.
Our August Crafters Collective Retreat has a total value of $997+ in 2 days of craft instruction, class craft kits, dining experiences, evening workshops, extras and Traci Gibson's feedback and support...
All yours for just $397
Being creative has always been a passion of mine!
I love anything that you can cut, paste, glitter, glue, and sew. You name a craft and I have tried it!
I have worked in a few different industries, but I always get pulled back to my passion of wanting to work for myself and create.
At Print Cut Craft, we help you find ways to incorporate creativity into your daily life while keeping the household afloat.
We design and offer easy, quick downloads to give you what you need to make memories with your loved ones extra special!
My name is Traci and I am the owner of Print Cut Craft.
And I believe that one of the best ways to craft is to come together in community and share this love together!
So, this October, we are throwing a big-ole Craft Party - Print Cut Craft LIVE Retreat called the Crafters Collective - and I hope you'll join us!
Frequently Asked Questions
- WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?Whether you're a brand new crafter who has no idea where to start, or a seasoned pro who loves all things craft and die cutting, this retreat is for you! We will have just about every skill level represented at our event. From newbies to long time crafters, you will find this experience fun, uplifting and a complete crafting confidence builder.
- HOW BIG IS THE GROUP?We have room for 80. Keeping this event to no more than 80 will help keep within guidelines for safely gathering during COVID19, but also so you can get 1:1 time with Traci if you need crafting support in the classroom setting. Plus...there will be other activities throughout the 2 days that in-person attendees will have which will allow you to interact with Traci, Traci's Team, your friends, and our guest presenters.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION?Almost everything!! You arrive via your own transportation, and we will help you with the rest. Your lunch, snack, dinner, AND dessert are taken care Friday & Lunch and snack on Saturday, and all content and material, event classes etc. included. The only thing not included is hotel, airfare or travel to/from event. You WILL need to bring a few basic craft supplies to the event. You will be given all the details in emails and the Facebook group.
- What is the Schedule for the Retreat?(tentative schedule - subject to change)
Thursday, August 3, 2022
- Early Registration Check In Available
- VIP "Meet, Mingle & Make" Party (ticket sold separately)
Friday, August 4, 2022
- 9 am Workshops begin
- 5pm Workshops End
-7 pm - Frost & Flannel Party
Saturday, August 5, 2022
- 9 am Workshops Begin
- 2:30 pm Retreat Ends
FAQ's for In Person Attendees
- WHERE DOES THE RETREAT TAKE PLACE?The Crafter's Collective retreat takes place at Town Hall Texas in Shenandoah, Texas. Located conveniently between IAH airport and The Woodlands. The Woodlands has many other hotels, restaurants, and shopping nearby.
- WHERE IS THE NEAREST AIRPORT?The IAH International Airport is conveniently 20 minutes from the host hotel (Crowne Plaza).
- HOW BIG IS THE GROUP?We are capping the number of attendees to 80 at most, in keeping with guidelines for safely gathering during COVID19, and to make sure each attendee has enough room to comfortably craft.
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR, PACK, BRING?We will provide a packing list and other helpful details for the retreat in August after you register.
- HOW DO I GET THERE?If you choose to fly, you can take a taxi, rental car or Uber/Lyft to the location. After flying into Houston, the hotel is very easily accessible. Meet up with fellow attendees ahead of time in our private Facebook group to coordinate a rental car or other transportation with those arriving the same time as you.
- WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?Due to the nature of the live event, details are planned and personalized far in advance for each our attendees, so all deposits and payments are 100% non-refundable. If you want to transfer your ticket to another person, reach out to us and let us know, we can help you so we have an accurate listing of who's coming and have the correct information on any personalized items. LAST DAY TO TRANSFER A TICKET IS JULY, 10TH, 2023. Also, please read below our COVID19 Policies.
- I’M BOOKING MY FLIGHT, WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE AND DEPART?The event officially kits off Friday morning, August 4th at 9 AM to Saturday, August 5th at 2:30 PM. BUT we are having a VIP "Meet, Mingle & Make" event Thursday, August 3rd that's an extra fee and we would love for you to join us for this special event...more details about this VIP event are on the next page. Book your travel so you can attend the full program so you don't miss any of the special planned experiences.
- WILL I ACTUALLY GET TO SPEAK WITH TRACI?YES! Traci is there to teach you and give guidance on all the craft projects she has planned that will be created in the event. PLUS...Traci will be mingling with everyone on site and you will have ample opportunity to get some of her time! So if you are in-person, you'll have plenty of opportunity for this...and if you sign up as a VIP, you'll get even more personal attention and time with Traci on Thursday night in a more personal setting.
- WHAT ARE MY TRANSPORTATION/PARKING OPTIONS FOR GETTING TO AND FROM THE EVENT?If you choose to fly, you can take a taxi or Uber/Lyft to the location or easily drive yourself if you are local. There's no fee to park at the hotel and there is plenty of space to accommodate everyone.
- WHAT IF I HAVE A DIETARY NEED?Let us know in advance when registering and we can easily accommodate you! Town Hall Texas is able to accommodate most common food allergies or dietary preferences. We can work together to make sure you have what you need for the meals that are included in the Crafter's Collective event. There will be a form mailed out via email for dietary restrictions and considerations.
- DO I HAVE TO STAY ON THE PROPERTY?This year we will host the main event in a separate location, but will have a main host hotel - Crowne Plaza that is 2 miles away. You can also coordinate with other retreat attendees to share a ride inside our private Fb group.
- IS THERE A SPECIAL ROOM RATE AT THE CROWNE PLAZE FOR PARTICIPANTS?YES! We have reserved a block of rooms for the special rate of $119. When calling the hotel, please make sure to ask for the Print Cut Craft IN PERSON Retreat special rate. A group link will be posted in the private FB group and emailed out to all retreat attendees.
The wholesalers (e.g. Expedia, Priceline, etc.) as well as some group discount groups (e.g. AAA, AARP, Military, Hilton Honors rewards, etc.) MAY still have rates which are better than the ones Print Cut Craft can secure. If you have one of those options available to you, you may want to shop those options for even better rates, but we are assured that our group rate will not be more than $119/night if you stay during the nights of the event and enter the code into the Group Code section when purchasing.
If you want to check in more than three days prior to the event or stay more than three days after the event, please contact the hotel to secure your special Print Cut Craft room rate:
Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn Reservations: 281.298.2800
- IS IT OK IF THE NAME ON MY TICKET OR REGISTRATION DOESN'T MATCH THE PERSON WHO ATTENDS?No, all tickets must match on the registration. If you are wanting to transfer your ticket, you must contact our office prior to the event. We will be having some projects and goodies that are personalized and need to have an accurate name of who will be attending.
- DO I HAVE TO BRING MY PRINTED TICKET TO THE EVENT?No, as long as you have an ID to check in at registration you are good to go.
- ARE THERE MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER THE EVENT?Must be 13 years of age and able to do projects on your own to attend. Each person that attends will pay regular ticket price for attendance and swag bags. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by someone over 18 and each person requires a full ticket to attend. Needless to say, if you are virtual, then the age restrictions do not apply.
- WHEN IS THE LAST DAY I CAN SIGN UP FOR THE IN PERSON EVENT?July 13th or whenever the 80 tickets are sold is the last day to sign up to attend in person and still get your personalized items at the live event.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR CRAFTERS COLLECTIVE RETREAT
We have taken measures to ensure the health and safety of guests attending our events. However, there is no way to eliminate the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that comes with an in-person event. By attending this event, you voluntarily agree to assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. You agree not to attend if you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to attending our retreat or display symptoms associated with COVID-19. Bottom line, please be forthcoming to keep us all safe and healthy.
COVID Cancellation Policy
All deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be used towards a future Crafter's Collective experience or product until December 31, 2023 with a notice via email and your reason is COVID related.
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to arrange a chat, call, or video to answer any questions.
All yours for just $397
*Important disclosures at the bottom of this page*
Choose Your Ticket Below
- Personal Information
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionIn-Person Ticket ($397.00)$397.00
- Preferred optionIn Person Payment Plan (3x $140.00)3x $140.00
- Preferred optionIn Person Ticket + VIP Ticket ($494.00)$494.00
- Preferred optionIn Person Ticket + VIP Payment Plan (3x $175.00)3x $175.00
2023 Print Cut Craft In Person Retreat$0
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1x2023 Print Cut Craft In Person Retreat$0-+
All prices in USD
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc Additionally,
This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc